If eating fine food is on your list, Hong Kong restaurants won't disappoint you. The restaurants in Hong Kong offer a blend of Asian and European culinary delights that rival restaurants in big cities around the world. Some of our favorites are:
- The Jumbo Floating Restaurant. It's a short boat ride and it's worth the trip.
- Yung Kee Dim Sum Restaurant has an English and Chinese menu so you can order your favorite specialty.
- Tai Cheung Bakery is known for its egg tarts and excellent lunches
- The Peninsula Hotel The food is incredible and the ambiance is very relaxing.
- Maxims Restaurant is worth the wait, but go during the week. The weekend wait can be insane.