Hotels In Hong Kong
In order to find the right hotels in Hong Kong you must first decide if you want to stay on Hong Kong Island or on the Kowloon side. Here are some our favorite hotels on the Island and in Kowloon:
- The Peninsula Hotel on HK Island is the grand dame of the city. It's where the beauty people meet for tea in the afternoon and where the rich and famous stay when they are in the city.
- The Regent is another harbor side hotel that surrounds it guests in luxury. Just like the Peninsula, the Regent has a Rolls Royce waiting for you at the airport.
- The Conrad Hotel on the island is one of the first blockbuster five star hotels built, and it never disappoints guests since it sits adjacent to Hong Kong Park.
- The Renaissance Hotel Harbor View is considered a bargain by Hong Kong standards. The room views are fantastic and it's the perfect spot for business travelers and conventioneers.
- The Intercontinental Hotel Kowloon. It's expensive, but they amenities are all first class.
- The Metropark Hotel in Wanchai is priced well below other four star hotels.
- The Langham Place in Mongkok is a 5 star hotel with a 3 star price. It's a tower hotel with a first class attitude.