- Rio Sul - The biggest mall in the South Zone, situated just between Copacabana and the Sugar Loaf.
- Botafogo Praia Shopping - situated in the Botafogo beach area facing the Sugar Loaf and Guanabara Bay; has a nice view and a belvedere on the rooftops; it is sometimes called just "Shopping Botafogo", but don't take it for Rio Sul, which is also situated in Botafogo neighborhood.
- Barra Shopping - The mall is the biggest, in the city and arguably the largest in Latin America.
- New York City Center - Near Barra Shopping, has multiplex movie theaters, American's taste restaurants including outback Steakhouse.
- Norte Shopping - The biggest in the North Zone of Rio de Janeiro.
- Nova América Outlet Shopping - By Local, Find cheapest stores for clothing and typical Brazilian wear; can be easily reached through Del Castilho subway station (Line 2).
Shopping In Rio De Janeiro
Rio De Janeiro Shopping (Mall) | Rio De Janeiro Travel Guide - Tourist Information